This project involves the conversion of an 1889 abandoned school building that will be adaptively reused into multi-family housing for 12 units made up of spacious one and two bedroom units. The design calls for sensitive modification and repair to the façade, dormer additions, extensive site work, and the addition of a fourth floor in the existing attic of the schoolhouse among other extensive interior renovations.
Principal-in-charge: Bill Peterson, AIA, NCARB
General Contractor: Castagna Construction
Structural Engineer: McBrie